Payment Schedules, Fees and Policies
Welcome to the 2013-2014 season! All the information you need concerning your season fees and payment schedules can be found on this page.
Pay in Full
|At Registration||May 2013*||Jun 15, 2013||15th of Jun, Jul,
Aug & Sept
|Mites - Cross ice||650.00||75.00||150.00||500.00||125.00|
|Mites - Half ice||750.00||75.00||150.00||600.00||150.00|
|Pee Wee AA||2,225.00||150.00||300.00||1,925.00||481.25|
|* See specific team Commitment Fees listed below|
- Pay in Full: 2% discount for paying in full by June 15, 2013
- Goalie: 20% discount for goalies
- Sibling: 10% for the second player, 25% for the third player, 50% for the fourth or more players (For the sibling discount, the highest priced player is charged in full, the discounts come off the lower priced players)
- [Note: Goalie discounts will be manually entered in the system. Pay in full discounts will be refunded to the family via a credit to their credit card if paid by credit card, or check if paid by e-check.]
- May 1, 2013 — Commitment Fee Due for Midget AA teams ($300)
- May 5, 2013 — Commitment Fee Due for Bantam, Peewee and Squirt AA teams ($300)
- May 15, 2013 — Commitment Fee Due for all other teams ($300 for Squirts thru Midgets; $150 for Mites)
- June 15, 2013 — First Payment Due
- July 15, 2013 — Second Payment Due
- August 15, 2013 – Third Payment Due
- September 15, 2013 — Final Payment Due
- Registration fees are non-refundable and are not applied towards the season fees.
- Commitment fees are applied towards the season fees.
IMPORTANT: Your commitment fee must be paid by the due date shown above to secure a position on the team. After paying the commitment fee you are obligated to pay the Full Ice Fees for the current season even if you choose to leave. Parent are responsible for fees as outlined in the Flames By-Laws (“Participation & Fees”).
Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), e-checks, bank checks or money orders are the accepted forms of payment to the Lehigh Valley Flames. No personal checks will be accepted for season fees after September 15, 2013. Should a personal check be returned for any reason, there will be a $50 surcharge.
NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
For credit card and e-check payments, please log into your Active Network account that was created during registration.
Access to your on-line account to make payments on your season fees, click here.
If you are paying by personal check, pay to the order of the Lehigh Valley Flames and mail to:
Lehigh Valley Flames
P.O. Box 996
Cherryville, PA 18035
After September 15, 2013, we cannot accept personal checks for season fees.
If you have any further questions contact our treasurer, Kristin Buehl.