Roster Positions Are Available at
Midget 16A • Girls 14U, 12U, 8U • Squirt • Mite
Click here to contact New Player Coordinator Karen Trackim. Spread the word!
— Latest News & Announcements —
There are still spots available for Riley Cote’s High Performance Hockey Camp! Registration is $395, no late fee will be applied. There is also room for a few goalies at each level. (only $100!)
Riley Cote, former Philadelphia Flyer and current Assistant Coach of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, knows what it takes. Battling his way up the PRO ranks with his fearless attitude, hard work and intense training earned him the opportunity to play in the NHL.
Riley now helps groom the Flyers biggest prospects, and he understands the many dimensions of what it takes to become an impact hockey player. His High Performance Hockey organization runs week long developmental camps and offers private lessons and clinics through out the summer months, and he will be bringing his Camp to the Steel Ice Center.
Camp runs July 27 to July 31. Reserve your spot today!
Registration can be done online with PayPal or a credit card!
9th Annual Camp Corupe 2015
Main Camp: July 13th-17th
Kenny Corupe, founder of Camp Corupe, is dedicated to:
- Providing individual attention with a low student to coach ratio
- Reinforcing and enhancing concepts learned in previous camps
- Teaching pro training skills he has learned throughout his domestic and international pro hockey career over the past 15 years
- Kenny, an ISSA- Certified Personal Trainer has created a detailed off-ice program for camps, which sets Camp Corupe apart from other elite hockey camps.
Kenny has learned from the best, and played with the best from around the world.
- Currently in his 15th year as a Professional Hockey Player
- Won 4 Championships during his career
- Attained vast international experience learning from successful coaches from North America and Europe including Michael Therien -Montreal Canadians and Mike Yeo –Minnesota Wild, Dave Farrish- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Operated successful camps and clinics in Italy, Norway and North America for 15 years
Kenny and his staff look forward to working with both familiar and new faces at Camp Corupe 2015!
Camp Corupe Main: July 13-17th 2015
- Cost: $399 players, After June 1- $409 $100 goalies
- 2 Groups: Ages 6-10, 11-14
- Max Players: 32 Players and 4 Goalies per group
- 2.5 Hours On-Ice,1 hour Off-ice training & 1 hour of Fun Games
- A Healthy Lunch provided each day
- Camp Corupe Jersey and Camp Corupe GIVEAWAYS!!!!!
Register now at www.campcorupe.com
— Other Recent News —
THE ODOR GLADIATOR! The Midget 16A Orange team can solve that “smelly” equipment bag problem for you! Order an Odor Gladiator, a patented athlete-customized high-performance deodorizer that battles stench in the most inhospitable of environments — your sports equipment bag. Click here to order!
CUSTOM MOUTH GUARDS! The Girls 14U team will be offering custom mouth guards for all players. A custom mouth guard will fit much better than a stock boil-n-bite mouth guard. Normally, the cost is $60. But for this fundraiser, the mouth guards will cost only $35! Click here for all the info.
Steel Ice Center In-House League can provide extra ice and instruction for players
As a service to our members, we are passing on this information on behalf of the Steel Ice Center’s In-House Hockey League.
If you are looking for extra ice and instruction this winter that won’t conflict with your commitments to Phantoms Youth hockey, consider the In-house league at the Steel Ice Center.
The Steel Ice Center is proud to be working with Recruit U Hockey to provide an In House League for Mite, Squirt, and Pee Wee age players. The program features 30 practices/games and provides players of all skill levels with a fun learning environment. Practices are run by the Recruit U Hockey staff led by former professional player Matt Herneisen.
You may register at the Steel Ice Center.
To All New Players to Phantoms Youth!
Any players that did not play with Phantoms Youth last season (2014-2015), will need to request a game jersey number for their uniforms. This process is done through the online uniform order form and is a part of the uniform ordering process. Please utilize this form for making your request to ensure that the number request is received and processed. Number requests that are given by any other means may inadvertently not be processed. Please note: we do our best to accommodate your number choices, but numbers cannot be guaranteed based on availability.
The Phantoms Youth Uniform on-line form is now active and available on the Phantoms Youth website. Ordering Game Jerseys, Practice Jerseys, Socks, Shells, and Warm-ups will work just as it did last season:
- Fill out the on-line form and specify any uniform items you need.
- Printout your confirmation email; it lists the items you ordered.
- Take the printout to the Pro Shop at the Steel Ice Center to get sized and pay for your order.
Current fitting schedule:
- May 30 & 31 — 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- June 6 & 7 — 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Click here to go directly to the on-line form.
On May 5th we opened the Phantoms Youth Registration/Payment Portal. All financial activities (registering, establishing your season fees, making payments, and managing your account) flow through this portal.
Establishing and managing your financial obligations to play for the Phantoms Youth is a simple, three-step process:
- Register and Evaluate. (If you evaluated in April, you have already completed this step.)
- After Evaluations are completed and Team Placements have been announced, set up your Season Fees and make your first payment. (If your player has been placed on a team, now is the time to do this.)
- When its time to pay your remaining season fee installments, accessing your account via the Portal.
You can access the Portal by choosing “Registration/Payment Portal” from the “Registration/Payment” menu, or click the button below. Simply answer the questions that are presented to you on the portal page, and you will be directed to the proper area of the payment system.
All players who have been placed should go to the portal to set up their season fees and make their first payment. Your first payment is due May 15th.
Question on all financial matters should be directed to the Phantoms Youth Treasurer.
Questions on using the system can be directed to the Phantoms Youth Webmaster.